EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

HERE WE GO A-WASSAILING-30 days of blog visiting (@ipadgirl)

Our wassailing days are numbered people and coming to and end. Sometimes I can't tell you why I follow a person or just enjoy reading what they right. I just feel a connection and flow with it. Today I'm wassailing Debbie Ridpath Ohi.  follow Debbie on twitter at both of her persona inkyelbow & ipadgirl. I enjoy the twits and the information I receive. She's a writer and illustrator, something I aspire to be....enough said.

Bring out the pad and pencil Debbie cuz Here We come a-Wassailing.
http://www.debbieohi.com

Debbie Ridpath Ohi is based in Toronto, Canada.
She is illustrating a picture book by writer/comedian/actor Michael Ian Black due to come out from Simon & Schuster in early 2012.
Debbie is represented by Ginger Knowlton at Curtis Brown.
To find out more about Debbie and her projects, please see DebbieOhi.com 
  http://www.inkygirl.com/
Photo by Ray Vankeelf-http://www.inkygirl.com/
Follow her tweets @inkyelbows for writing craft/biz tweets and @ipadgirl for iPad creativity. Check out her Youtube channel.

0 comments: