EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

More on Smashword Publications


Okay the other day I posted about entering the world of self-publishing ebooks. 

As you can tell from the pictures on the sidebar I have succeeded in getting my books on Smashword's site. I have been provided with an Author's Page which tells a little about me and gives information on the books.

Once the process of uploading my prepared manuscript was completed I found something else to occupy my time while it was being converted into multiple formats and able to be read on any eReader.When that was finished I then had the option to download and review the finished product.

I corrected whatever formatting problem I wasn't happy with and resubmitted. Smashwords then checks each book to make sure it is ready to be included in their Premium catalog. At the moment each book is waiting to be distributed to such places as Sony, Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Nobles and Kobo. Just a minor note, before books can be shipped to apple and Sony they need an ISBN which can be gotten through Smaswords either free or for a small amount.

While that is going on, I'm tweaking my marketing skills, learn how to format for kindle and correct other WIPS.

Sure it would be great to have someone hold my hand and walk me through the kinks, but I feel good learning things things on my own. I guess it falls back to the unschooled/homeschooled effect. I believe nothing is impossible and the standard doesn't always work for everyone.

0 comments: