EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Be Diligent in What You want

More info on my adventure through publishing on Smashwords. The distribution of the ebooks into the bookstores seems to take a bit of a while. I can't tell you how excited I was to see two of the books have been distributed to Apple and Barnes and Nobles.

I just have to show you. I'm may be a Pollyanna, but I really don't see that much of a difference in self-publishing when compared to traditional. The publishing is not the problem, its the attitude and thoughts of the people that make a project work or fail.

I feel the attitude of some people believing the self-published author only manufactures inferior products as compared to the traditional author is the stake to the heart of a writer. This attitude seems to be slowly changing. Thank God. It reminds me of the comments  I received when I decided to home-school my daughters. People tend to think only the traditional (the norm)and expected is the 'right way' to do things. I say follow your heart and learn what you need to know to succeed. Nothing is impossible and nothing can not be repeated. Whose to say they have the final word and can keep you from being the next BIG name in the writing world. Like I said before Things can be repeated.

There are multitude of published books on both sides of the fence that either make it or fail in their tracks. Again I say the success depends on the readers, the author and if blessed, whomever else is working with the author. The main thing is to know whatever way you choose to get your books in the reader's hands, you must be diligent and work hard to achieve your goals.


2 comments:

Tana said...

I'm going to look up Smashwords. I can't wait to see how your experience is fulfilled through them. I've heard both the pro's and con's of self publishing. I hope you have a wonderful experience!

Ey Wade said...

Thank you for coming over and commenting.

I am so looking forward to a good outcome from this venture.