EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Replaying A Theme Song?

I know everyone has a favorite song. One that keeps you going and those you can't bear to hear because they remind you of things you don't want to remember and yet you love. I just wonder how many have a theme song. In a manuscript I'm believing to be published, my character has a theme song. Giving him one made me wonder what mine was. Loving Coldplay for their ability to calm/entertain me even while in a stressful state of mind, I chose GOLD IN THEM HILLS.Keeps me focused and reminds me that when things get rough, a piece of gold is always chiseled out

1 comments:

Ann Elle Altman said...

I have never thought of that before. It's a good thought-provoking question.

ann