It has been the usual 28 days,
- I've read praises about many of the same, historical people- nothing unusual about that.
- Saw some legal injustice in the courts.
- Some inspirational recognition in the award shows pertaining to movies and TV,
- I laughed at accolades given to entertainers I believe are ridiculous (bumping, grinding, and near naked exhibition is raunchy and not proof of talent) low class, and no different than anything anyone could do on the street, but I guess expensive clothes and jewelry makes it all look better and acceptable.
- When we begin to hold the people that are misrepresenting us to a higher standard, the world will take us as a group of people, seriously.
- Black history is American history and should be spoken of every single day, along with the history of every other race. History was written in more than black and white.
THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Nook and iTunes
Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in
I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V