EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Reading/Writing

I read and so I write. I read the prologues in books, I like it when a character talks to another character and tells them something about themselves. I like the back story, the fore story and everything within the middle. I like books and when I venture into a bookstore I travel up and down the aisles looking at titles and covers. Sometimes I buy these books and sometimes I’m just browsing because it’s better than walking in the park in the deep heat of Texas or in the wet cold of its winters.
Now when I do slap down my money and purchase a book it’s because I want to know something. Entertainment is great, but I still want to know what’s really going on. I want the author to suck me in with description and not always with shock to the heart blood curdling action. I want to get to know these people I have brought into my home and sometimes share my bed. I want to know why the female character didn’t slap the hell out of the person that irritated her so much. Was it something in her past? How would I know if there is no back story or a bit of biography somewhere in the story line? It doesn’t bother me to read about my character waking, or dreaming (night or day). Not even if she/he’s a narcoleptic maniac.

Sometimes I like to read about the ‘name brand’ items the characters own or wants to buy. They may be just the form of advertisement that spurs me on to purchase my own item or better yet, make me congratulate myself for having the terrific foretaste to have already purchased that item.



I write prologues and sometimes I don’t. I write back stories or my characters talk so much eventually they will even spill the beans on the size panties their mom wears. And then sometimes I don't. I write anything from history to picture books and that’s the way I read. I write because I read.
In other words…if all of these things are taken out of books and the entire writing process becomes a dot to dot formula, who will read? We already live in such a two-minute commercial based world and before you know it books will be written in 140 characters or less and that will be it and all. But if that's what it takes to get a book published, then people (my characters) shut the hell up about your mama, get over your past life, and get some action going for the future, 'cause you have a ticket for 

the query train.
Ok, usually I save posts like this for my rant blog-PencilnPen because sometimes I talk.

-PencilnPen because sometimes I talk.
Comments are appreciated.

0 comments: