EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Willing to Learn


After reading Rachel Gardner's post this morning I found a new respect for the agents. What a hard and sometimes ungrateful job they have.I promised to strive to improve myself. I am so willing to learn my trade. Though, I  have had an article in Essence magazine, many in various (mostly local) magazines, my words printed often times in the newspaper, and accolades for my writing I aspire to be a well known author. Because of the many agent blogs I read, I am willing to learn more.

This Sunday I spent the morning browsing through one of the 1/2 Price Bookstores in Houston. I found two of the most helpful books. One is so informative I thought about it before bed and it was one of my first thoughts when I woke. Just so happens the YA Novel writing book is edited by Alice Pope one of the agents I follow on twitter. I have only written one novel for this age group, but it seems to be what the market is salivating for and I must work harder to be the napkin they wipe their

I have come to the realization that no matter how great I believe my novels are I know nothing when it comes to perfecting the query or synopsis. What do you feel about the consistent study and honing of your craft?

0 comments: