EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

I Guess You Can Say I Am Lead by My Passions


My passions run a muck, but intertwine. Everyone who knows me knows I love to write, care for children, and hate the injustices caused by one race against another. My main focus this week very much deals with children. At the moment I am the untraditional foster parent to twin three year old boys. Totally not by choice, but definitely with a little love. I find it funny how I am the single parent of three daughters, but always end up caring for little boys.

National Adoption Day passed recently and it reminded me of the many little boys that have come and gone in our home. Each to return to some of the crappiest home environments imaginable. How great it must have been for the parents who made it through the adoption process and hopefully have saved lives. It is a shame how the wrong people are blessed with children. Please visit sites like Why Not Me? and Raise Me Up to learn how to help children open for adoption.

0 comments: