EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Excerpt II From The Perfect Soluton


CONFRONTATIONS--
....Catrine rushed across the foyer and flung open the door.  The tall, broadly built, extremely muscled body of Austin Sanchez stood squarely in the middle of the doorway.  The look that was frozen on his face made him seem as if he were made from stone.
    Her breath stuck in her throat and the urge to faint almost consumed her.  She stared at the man blocking the entrance.  Time flew backwards so quickly she almost rushed into his arms, as had been her habit years before on opening the door and finding him standing behind it.
         “Austin?”  She whispered. 
    Catrine took a quick step backwards in surprise as he pushed his way into the tiny foyer.  Her aching weariness was momentarily forgotten.                                    
        “Yes Austin.” He took note of her hurried steps backwards before shutting the door and putting his hands in his pockets. “Yeah, you had better back up. If you had any sense,” he advanced as she retreated. “You would run and hide because right now, I could really do you some damage.”
    He stopped advancing when she defiantly put her hands on her hips and stopped retreating.
         “I’m not afraid of you, Austin. I’m repulsed.”
    Acknowledging her bravery with a mocking smile, he continued talking. “I have just finished spending a mind blowing hour explaining to a little pit bull of a detective, that I was never informed that I had a son, let alone kidnapped him.” Pulling his hands from his pockets with an enraged jerk, he grasped her by the upper arms and lifted her to his eye level within one movement.
        “Austin, put me down!” She demanded through clinched teeth, kicking her feet in agitation.
         “How could you have my child and not let me know?” he asked loudly.
         “Austin, there’s no need to yell. Put me down and we can talk about this calmly.”
         “Calmly!” He shook her body back and forward. “How the hell can you stand here and talk about being calm?”
         “If I were ‘standing’, I would be able to do it quite well.”
         “Don’t try to be smart with me, Catrine. The time to talk calmly was when you found out that you were carrying my child.”
          “I…”
          “Don’t interrupt.” He shook her roughly. “You took it upon yourself to make all kinds of decisions for me. How do you get off feeling that you have the right to do such a thing? I thought we meant something to each other. Had you lost your mind? What in heaven's name were you thinking? You know I would have wanted to be part of his life.”
         “How in God's name could you say such a thing, Austin?”  Catrine tried to lower her voice so the women in the other room would not hear them. “You no more wanted a child than I did. Obviously you have conveniently forgotten you were the one who walked out on me.” She tried to push at his arms for release. “Do you honestly think I would have run behind you after the horrible things you said?  You must be crazy. And put me down, damn you!” She twisted and turned her body in vain.
         “Why the hell should I do that?” He shook her angrily. “I could kill you and think nothing of it. There's no way I’m going to let you put your selfishness on my shoulders. You never told me you even suspected that you were pregnant. We should have been able to sit down and discuss it the minute you realized that you were.”
         “Ooh you make me so angry!” She tried to swing her arms to hit him. “The idea of buying pizza together freaked you out. We never even discussed children or anything 'permanent' for that matter. Austin!  Put me down!” she screeched when he put added pressure on her shoulders. “My sister is in the other room, for Christ's sake!”
         “You're damned lucky she is. Things I would like to do to you shouldn’t have any witnesses.” 
    Giving her a look that promised more to come, he lowered her to the floor and released his grip....
DOWNLOAD E-BOOK PREVIEW


0 comments: