EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Voices I Have Heard

I've been hearing some really interesting voices lately. They have showed me ways to publish, publicize, organize and enjoy my role as an author. Voices from people like:

C. Patrick Schultz - This is his scribd writing page where he shares a lot of inciting information. He twitters as @CPatrickSchultz and blogs on  C. Patrick Schulze – Author of "Born To Be Brothers".
 
Another outstanding voice is Todd Rutherford. He twitters as @PublishingGuru and blogs from Ask the Publishing Guru. He also shares timely information and instruction. I guess as vice-president of Yorkshire Publishing he would know, right.

Joel Friedland- I can't even enunciate the amount of information this man shares he twitters as @JFBookman and blogs from The Book Designer

And another of my favorites is Joanna Penn @thecreativepenn. She is not amiss with the tips and information to aid the inspiring writer and trained author. she blogs at The Creative Pen .

These are just a few of the new voices in my head. Go and check them out.

0 comments: