EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Kick Me Like a Kardasian, but Their Marketing Works

Uhmm, I was listening to the radio this a.m. and the announcer mentioned the Kardashian family is promoting a new self tanning lotion. He went on to sarcastically remark..' Yeah, like we want to buy something from people who are famous for nothing.' Excuse me, but isn't that what marketing is all about? No bodies trying to become somebodies? Seems to me controversy brings followers...fans...customers faster than honest, clean, sidewalk stomping.
 As an author doing my best to toot my own horn I find myself really believing this phenom and thinking up juicy titles for my posts and tweets that might garner me mass market attention.

Titles like:

TOSS THOSE BIAS SEGREGATED AMERICAN HISTORY BOOKS! Beads on a String is the only history book applauding all races. http://amzn.to/BeadsUS









GET YOUR BORED TEEN INTO SEX, BULLYING AND TEEN PREGNANCY http://bit.ly/DNAblg
Give them D.N.A. to read and their thinking will be changed forever.










 NOT PAYING ATTENTION IS THE PERFECT WAY TO HAVE YOUR CHILD STALKED AND KIDNAPPED? http://bit.ly/Perchoice
Who do you turn to when the very people you trust to protect your child are the ones who gives him away?










ROUND THEM UP & ELIMINATE THE PEDOPHILES, DOMESTIC ABUSERS AND DEVIANTS http://amzn.to/TheFishingTrip
When the law sleeps with the criminals, someone has to stand for what's right. 

0 comments: