EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

We Were Supposed to be on Oprah Together


Though I have never personally met Leslie L. Banks, we shared email conversations, she introduced me to Mannie Barron, we discussed our children, and I have admired her for years. We clicked after having our names published in the Essence magazine at the same time, me for an essay I had written and she for an article/interview on one of her books. Our running joke was that we were going to be on Oprah together.
Leslie even shared tips, here, on self-publishing. Loved it.

I am so proud of her and take honor (as an African-American, woman, and author) in her success.   Oh my God, how I cheered when she was chosen to speak with President Obama about the health care plan.

At the moment Leslie is really ill and in dire straits. You can learn more about her, check out her books, Like her Facebook page.

Most of all, you should click on the picture to help a fellow author who is in need.

http://labanksauction.org/Auction.htm

0 comments: