EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Year Has Changed-Direction the Same

My goal in life is to not accept 'no' as the only answer, plant my feet on the path I have chosen and learn from every achievement and mistake. In this I will be the winner.
So, yesterday I was on Smashwords trying to tweak the files to the picture books I have decided to publish when I came to a surprising halt. Didn't know how to find my previously published books on Apple's site and now I know.  I am so excited. I can now be on the  iPad of millions, woot! I haven't been able to figure out where the 'artist' page is for one listing on Apple, but in the mean time: Beads on a String has a page over here, The Fishing Trip hangs out here and The Perfect Solution is here, 


Now, back to the picture books. You'll be hearing more about them soon from  In the Chair

I am a writer. In essence my sanity is always in question.
Try not to look at life as blurry, but as passing you by because you're sitting still! Get up and do something.

1 comments:

Hearing Aids said...

It was very nice blog and got lots of information .Thanks