EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Nerves and Interviewing Across the Air Waves

Technology is amazing. When I have my first online interview tonight I will more than likely be sitting in the yard by the pool (quieter out there) and the interviewer will be across the country. So far I have heeded some advice garnered from across the web.
1. I know my subject and have supplied (hope to be used) questions.
2.Practiced my answers. Probably not as much as I should have.
3.Tweaked my web and blog sites and
4. Announced the event on various social sites.

And still I'm shaking in my boots but, I'm ready.  
Wish me calm speaking and clear enunciation. Oh and book sales.
Time:8:30(7:30 ct) PM Wednesday, September 15th Call-in Number: (347) 989-1049
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141222462588022
I'll be discussing the history book of course and mentioning the other three. Oh, did I tell you all are available in all of the major online stores especially Amazon for the Kindle and now in the Apple bookstore for ipad? Excitement!!!
Here is what the book is about and all relevant information.

1 comments:

Karra said...

Congratulations!! I'm so proud! It will go well and you will speak clearly and have a lot to say (after all you taught me to speak and I'm doing a pretty good job of it!) :)