EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Again I Say I love the Concept of Wikipedia

     Checking the web for a site carrying information anywhere near Bead on a String America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History I fell into a couple of articles questioning The future of Wikipedia and Wikipedia shows signs of stalling as number of volunteers falls sharply.   In the latter article it stated a study saying Wiki is as accurate as Britannica.  Whoopi! I knew people would eventually value their business and start doing it right.

     As a homeschooling parent it came across the mind of my youngest daughter to ask about a history book that talked about all the races within its bounded pages. She is a born optimist and hates the way we as adults seem to enjoy racial profiling. I as the mother wanted to give her what she wanted and I could find none. So we decided to write our own. I guess you ask why did I choose to use Wikipedia, huh? We chose to use Wikipedia as our resource because it was established by the people. People with interest in America's history, proud of their own heritage and who believed enough in themselves to gather and write about the people, organizations, and all fractions of society that helped to make America the great nation it has become and if anyone has a problem with it, they can go in and change history.

     Beads is a book celebrating and combining all races between the covers by year and area of contribution not by race. I haven't seen another history book that has bridged this gap. This is true American history.  It is not a traditional Kindle type book because it has videos, page turning effects and hyper-linking. I am working on putting it in the required form for Kindle as an option and maybe getting it into print one day.
You can read more of why I use Wikipedia.


0 comments: