EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

A-Z Reflection Mega Posts

The challenge of blogging for 26 days (minus Sundays) on a particular theme was exciting.  I thank AIr lee for that challenge of Tossing it Out would truly do it again. One of the best ways to get the act of writing in gear.I wish I would have thought to do it on this site from the very beginning because this blog brings out a different 'voice' in me.

Over here I tend to stick more to the writing side of my mind while on my Voiceover blog there is more inner turmoil exposed.

From the challenge I met a lot of new people with exciting and thought things to say. Today we are doing megaposts on how we felt and what we learned from the challenge. Please visit some of these people. You will be amazed at the great writers.
  1. WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF POETRY
  2. Gospel Driven Disciples
  3. Blabbin Grammy A to Z Challenge Eval
  4. Voiceover
  5. Wade-In Publishing
  6. Raquel Byrnes, Edge of Your Seat Romance
  7. Dream Weaver
  8. Melodys Musings
  9. Cathys Capers
  10. EllasEdge
  11. AmaZing Month - Blogging from A-Z
  12. 1WasabiMommy
  13. Everything Emerald
  14. The Shaman Papers
  15. WoolnNuts
  16. CC Chronicles
  17. Carols Corner
  18. Porch Ponderings by Rae Next Week: Reruns!
  1. This Journey Called Life
  2. Swimmer(Books, Writing, and More, Oh My!)
  3. Shannon @ Faith, Hope and Love
  4. Coffee Rings Everywhere
  5. The Land Of Dreams--Yamini Meduri
  6. The Alliterative Allomorph
  7. Stephen T. McCarthy STUFFS
  8. Alex J. Cavanaugh
  9. Blog Events: Blogging A to Z Wrap Up
  10. Spunk On A Stick
  11. Tossing It Out: Arlees A to Z Challenge Reflecion
  12. grandmas-on-the-go @ blogspot. com
  13. B-E-ingtransformed
  14. Bombasticus Bandicooticus
  15. Box o Whine

4 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

I agree with you that the deadline to blog really got my hiney in gear to write everyday...the fact that other were sure to comment pushed me to strive for quality. Glad you enjoyed it too!

Beth said...

I'm not sure how I managed to miss a few of you, including you, through the entire challenge. I'm glad we have this Link-Up to touch base now.

Nice to meet you and congratulations on finishing!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

There were a lot of us! I enjoyed the variety though.

Arlee Bird said...

Thank you for jumping in and joining us in this adventure. You did a great job and have interesting things to say. I'll be back to read some of your non-alphabetized postings.

Lee
Tossing It Out