EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Remembering Beads #Veteransday #notcolorblindcolorcombined #beyondblackhistory #blackhistory365

"Do something today in which the world may talk hereafter." Admiral Collingwood
This is my American flag. It is a picture I put together and wore on a t-shirt. It is an image I have placed in 'Our' history book I have written. The fire in my soul burns eternal. For the belief my family and the world will unite and realize we need each other. And more than that, we need God. As humans we spend our time placing blame on one person and we forget the fact as we point we point back to ourselves.

As we all know, today is Veteran's Day. You may not know the guy to the left, but he, along with others gave up days of their lives, (sometimes their literal lives) and those of their .family in order to protect the world we live in. Much thanks goes out to them and the men and women of the armed services.

This guy is my dad, Adam J. Wade. Though he has passed away many years ago, he remains my dad. Not only was he a part of the armed forces, he was a force in the fight for desegregation at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas.

(Page 30 of Beads on a String.) 
Even in my small part of the world believers for equality played a major part in changing history. In 1956 in Beaumont, Texas my father (Adam J. Wade) and my cousin Robert Sampia (in picture from Beaumont Enterprise 1956) became members of one of the first groups of African-Americans to integrate Lamar State College of Tech now Lamar University. They endured threats, racial slurs and attacks from the Klu Klux Klan.
 This fight led to the ability for my own daughters to graduate from Lamar. His fight for equality ran deep in his DNA and flows through me. I too want to do something that the world will one day speak of with inspiration in their hearts. My contribution is a step into history, past and present. Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History goes beyond one month, one week of celebration for every race and ethnicity, it applauds all Americans with a step into the past and a leap of joy for the future. Because of ALL Americans and those who chose, fought and died to be Americans.


Today is a great day to think of all of the great contributors to America's history and growth. Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History owns up to the fact history was written in more than black and white and it is time we acknowledge that fact.


 "Do something today in which the world may talk hereafter." Isn't that an awesome statement?
Check out the book's synopsis










0 comments: