EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Do It For Yourself- Self Marketing.

Self-Marketing. The selling of yourself and/or a product you have made. Please don't hate me because I promote my wares. As an Indie I'm all for it and feel no guilt. Some consider it spamming, I consider it advertising and promoting. No different than the commercials on the television and the advertisements on any purchasable item. The common person can weed out what they don't want to read and see. What they call trash someone else may see as the treasure they have searched for all of their lives.

I remember when I had my first books published. I was so excited. Directed to Publish America (what  I now know as a worthless publishing company) by a 'misinformed agent', I did many innovative things in the way of marketing. I passed out the usual business cards and bookmarks, but also made buttons,bumper stickers and window decals.

As my own editor, agent, publisher and marketing department I am embracing the electronic age and way of marketing. I twitter as @jumpouttheboat & eywade and follow whom I consider the best in their field. I have three Facebook pages Written by Ey Wade & The Interviewed Character representing different aspects of the company, a website- Wade-In Publishing and two blogs wade-inpublishing.blogspot.com & In the Chair. Each hopefully sharing different information.


Smashwords gave me the courage to self-publish e-books which are available for download on   BN, the Reader Store (Sony) , Apple and in multiple formats and ready for (whichever model) e-reader you favor. Amazon has also given this ability to the writer
I guess my point is, traditional is good, but when you believe in yourself get out and work for yourself.


0 comments: