EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Gifting Our History

The worst thing about the death of someone is not the fact they are gone, but the reality you are to remain without them. The only thing to make the loss better is to take their memory and build up on it.

I am truly awaken to how short our time is, and how much I am 'not' doing to make my life memorable to someone else.

This book, Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History will be my contribution to America and the world. A bound tribute to the history makers down to the common  man.

Review:J. Ellis "I just finished Beads on A String and in all sincerity I have to say it is a work of subtle genius." Free until December 26, using code: Kw63r http://bit.ly/Bsmh

Interviews with the author
Facebook Page
 Reviews

Available from these areas:

0 comments: