EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

HERE WE GO A-WASSAILING-Thirty days of blog visiting ((M. Kathy Brown)

There are a few more days left in December & I'm still a-wassailing. Today I'm feeding fish at M.Kathy Brown's blog.
http://www.ponderdeeply.blogspot.com/

I first 'met' M. Kathy Brown on the website Shewrites and from there I visited her blog- Pond-er Deeply which is outstanding. Maybe because I like the colors, her quote "I write with the belief to both inspire and challenge the human experience, welcoming criticism, for there is no person on earth who fails to intrigue me, and thereby touches my soul in some significant way " and the fact her profile as a free-spirit is intriguing. I also like the idea that she is a writer who gladly accepts criticism of her writing as a stepping stone to growth. I admire her for the role she has taken in caring for her mother. Take a tour on over, feed the Koi, and give a little wassailing cheer.
Follow on Twitter

0 comments: