EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

HERE WE GO A-WASSAILING-Thirty days of blog visiting(Vainbuthonest)

I'm sure by now you know the history of wassailing as provided through Wikipedia and that it is the practice of people going door-to-door singing Christmas carols. Well today we're
Jingle Bells Karra cuz: Here We Come A-Wassailing".
http://vainbuthonest.tumblr.com/

For those who love the crafty and the beauty of handmade items follow me in wassailing and  ringing bells in front of ‘Ylaine’s’.  An Etsy shop owned by Karra or‘vainbuthonest’ as she is known on twitter. says:


As a kid, I always wanted to be an artist and sewing is my medium. I believe everything I make is a wearable piece of art and I strive for perfection with each one. Each piece brings a little happiness into my day and I hope it does the same for you.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ylaine



The items in her shop are beautiful and of course designed and made by her own little hands. My favorite is the, “The Neverending Scarf”.which can be worn through all of God’s given seasons.


You can follow her shop at Ylaineshop on facebook
Read her blog Vainbuthonest which is holding a thirty day blogathon featuring favs in music, gift guides, tutorials, and crafty stuff,
and catch her twitters @ vainbuthonest

As a fashion/design major Karra also extends her design capabilities to her HOME SWEET HOMEblog where gorgeous pictures of homes and their interior can be viewed.

Okay, fingers on keys....get to wassailing. Don’t forget to leave the gift of a small comment here and there.

0 comments: