EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Exposing Myself

Well, here I go again. About to step out into a new venture. Got a little fear and trepidation trying to tag along. Getting under foot and trod upon. Those two little trolls have the nerve and always forget that I will mash them under the heel of my shoe and keep on stepping. I only fail when I quit. Lol. I have no problems with putting my beliefs out there and sharing them with whomever and whatever.

Yep, I am lucky and always ready to learn something new.

 Anyway, the new adventure is a chance to work with someone I have come to think of as very knowledgeable and excellent in his way of encouraging and spotlighting authors. I am excited! The thing I like more than writing is listening to others explaining their road to publication.

 The Book Tree Radio Show designed to promote literacy. The “Book Tree” will serve as a platform for all who share our passion for the written word. It is our mission to support authors, writers, poets, and progressive thinkers who desire promoter yourself, your skills, your work, and to benefit others with your stories. from the site

John T. Wills Chronicles is the brainchild of John T. Wills.
Visit the site and garner information on The Book Tree Literacy Project

0 comments: