EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Following...Because I Only Stalk the Best

Okay, today is Friday and I'm being a lazy bum. Too lazy to use my BBerry or Twitdeck to send #FF shout outs, but enthusiastic  enough to do a post on the people I follow. Great Idea, but word screwed some of my formation and deleted pics. and pissed me off. That's not to even mention the things blogger did.Anyway, here's my ff list. I bet you say you would have just tweeted, huh.

As a leader (all in my mind) I am very careful of whom I trail behind.  Just want to say these are awesome people in the field of entertainment, writing,publishing, and instructions. I hope you have good friends because some will become mine.Thank you twitter verse.
And for all those who follow me @jumpouttheboat and/or @wade_inpub, Welcome.


@BobKuykendall.@LukeRomyn @lioncaller @QueryTracker@readerswriter,@chfoulk
 @ebusjaneus, @literaticat ,@LATimesbooks @melmellisshoppe, @caroleagent
 @EisleyJacobs,@Gillian_Philip, @RosalindAdam @UberTwiter ,@KBTXWeather, @suvudu,@ BreakingNews @Dolen, @JoeFinder, @jaciburton, @DaphneUn, @cozybunny,@ kathilipp, @themomwrites, @ RL_Stine  ajbarnett, LisaCollierCool, chavelaque, amypalko eBookNewser, moonrat, DGLM, MalleVallik

I became  tired of adding the @. UpstartCrowLit @pubperspectives  @bookmarketer
           
 @MarkDiVincenzo @JessicaScott09 @ThisIsSethsBlog

@LynnRayeHarris @TawnyWeber @ChristinaBooks

@draccah @ ericrickstad @_itsmagic @Written_Kernels
@EpsteinLiterary @Sirenland KM_Schmidt
@Saffy @WolfsonLiterary

@VictoriaMixon @agentgame @MichaelHyatt @EricaVetsch @KOrtizzle

@SimonKewin @runtfarm @daniellechiotti @pjjump @mevolving

dmcdine Coffee_House_ revigoldwasser StevoMoviemaker Jen__McLaughlin KathLangrish CarinaPress


@slushpilehero Ginger_Clark DeidreKnight webook iwhodareswins YourVoiceInc RickWarren deuhlig Georgia_McBride

TheEllenShow  Sourcebooks babyeinstein dmscott ByrdLeavell3 susanorlean 

ICMagent amblit agentrobert AgentPete AffinityArtists
4writers SouthernBella03 tomwillkens TechClicker gkiely

Soledad_OBrien  SHurleyHall KathrynVercillo CDCemergency  smashingmag RachelleGardner
PicadorUSA harperstudio TynishaThompson
AngelaWilson






0 comments: