EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Yes, You Can Publish Your Own

        



 Today's post is brought to you by the letters V & W.

View of ourselves. Sometimes we get so wound up in the way others view us that we forget who we are. Really this 'V' was supposed to be yesterday's posting, but I was busy exploring possibilities. In my quest I have conquered the wayward manuscript formation and have now published three books to Smashword. I am Victorious and gladly and proudly wave my pen and pencil (oh, and keyboard) in the air. Since two of my novels were previously (and through no shame of my own) published they were deemed worthless to the publishing world. Following the advice of incompetent agent can do this for your labors. I wrote about that in my Writing Your ego to Hell post. So I won't rehash. Instead I will shine the light on the novels that are now in multiple electronic reading formats. They can be viewed on Smashwords at my Author Profile or on their individual pages. Just click on the covers. The Characters can also be seen interviewed at In the Chair .


Writing, words, and Wade-In Publishing. As we all know a 'writer writes'. Its just what we do. Every breath we take is a breath to a present or past character. Everything we or our family does become fodder in our writing process. The publishing is the hard part. If I only wrote to be a rich woman, I would more than likely die of failure. Though much mockery has been made of the person who believes they have the golden ticket from God to write their prose, who are we to judge. Everything, everybody, every word has a purpose. I have heard their is 'nothing' new under the sun. There is always something new. New things and concepts are developed daily. Their pieces may be plucked from something existing, but their formation is different and so deemed as new.
I believe in change. The history book with it's multimedia format of hyperlinking,audio and visual holds within its cover the biography of people of different races who believed, fought for and invented the impossible. I consider it a new way to view America's history. People can change a world, but it begins with a mere word.


0 comments: