EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Queries, Proposals, and Insanity

If I weren't destined to be a writer...did you hear that almighty gods of publication! Let me repeat... if I weren't 'destined' to be a published writer I would think I was crazy.

Why else would I spend hours trying to perfect letters to people I don't know and beg them to read what I think are a major pieces of literary perfection? Well, anyway stories to be read with drool of incredulity plopping on their laps.

Why else would I refresh my inbox and check my BBerry for messages within more minutes than the Lord allows in a day?

Why else would I accept rejection with a smile and keep on getting up and resubmitting myself to the same torture? Am I trying to be an author or am in love? Crazy. This is where the insanity button kicks in.

Why else would I forgo meals to tap on small keys of a tiny lap top or even tinier BBerry keys just to make sure I get every smidgen of inspiration in writing as soon as it crosses my brain waves? Maybe I'm dizzy from hunger.

Sure I may be 'pitchy' and my writing ability runs from one genre to another, and I don't follow a crowd (or have a crowd following me), and I always watch the end of movies and read the end of books first, and I go off on tandems....

If I weren't destined to be a writer I wouldn't be going back to recheck those queries and proposals.

0 comments: