EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

GOOGLE IS BANGING MY DRUMS LOUDLY


I'm all into banging on the drums and so I googled my name. What creator does not want to have the uniqueness and greatness of  her product advertised and shouted from the rooftops and throughout the airwaves?

 Actually the idea came from an incident yesterday where my daughter & her boss (they're in a different part of Texas) were playing around and the boss said, I'll contact your mom and tell on you. She found me through my site and left a hilarious comment on a past post. This made me curious as to how that particular post was chosen.
Enter the trip around the internet.->
Google.com has me listed by someone selling my previously published book on ebay, by my Wade-in Publishing site, mention of an Essence article by Publish America, the fact I ran for a public office, an anthology on Hurricane Ike where I have a short story published and a few blogs where I made comments. I was a little surprise. I hadn't realized your comments could be out there.
This made me go and ASK->->
With Ask.com I put in a short version of the name of my e-book Beads on a String-America's....and I found my Youtube video, Wade-In site, links from my Facebook and comments or where anyone else mentioned the book.
The Result
After searching the names of my previously published novels and finding results for them I have concluded the internet is outstanding and bangs my drum loudly and forever. I'm so glad I don't run around with my unmentionables showing.

0 comments: