EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

The Case for A Circle of Reasoning

Many of the incidents that occur in the manuscript A Circle of Reasoning and the childcare center of the same name are true. Most of them were witnessed by the author. Other unspeakable things can be found on the internet examples such as the day care center in Ohio being investigated for giving children sleep medication.
A few years ago I decided to leave the public profession of working in the traditional childcare setting to caring for children in my home.
The move was not any easy choice. I worried about 1. Finance and security. 2. The legal ramifications. The main thing I wasn't worried about was the quality of care a child would receive.
After having worked in the public centers for over thirty years I witnessed so much neglect, mistreatment, and mismanagement I had to get out before something really life changing would happen and effect me and/or my children. True, there are great well run childcare centers in America, but The Perfect Solution highlights an ineffectual center, a nonprofessional director and staff, and the ease in which a child can be mistakenly placed in the hands of a stranger. Visit with the characters In The Chair and hear their opinion of the matter.

0 comments: