EY WADE~ Entertaining Your World And Designing Eternity


BEADS ON A STRING-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History book. The first to include Sarah Collins Rudolph,the 5th and forgotten little girl in the Birmingham Church Bombing, into the pages of history.

WADE-IN PUBLISHING.COM Fiction and non-fiction that expounds on topics we all discuss within the comforting tight circles of our closest friends. Topics such as race, children books, family, personal relations, the welfare system, old school child rearing and childcare. E-book publications. Novels that make you ask.... AM I REALLY THE PERSON I CLAIM TO BE?

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Acting Like Tom Cruise #bookreviews



Today I want to buy a new couch. One I can jump up and down on and shout in happiness. I received four five star reviews today. Was praised for my writing and my artistic abilities and I feel so humbled. Just goes to show, while you're sitting doubting yourself, someone is admiring you from afar. Thank you so much readers.
Ey Wade, @jumpouttheboat


5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful love story!,
This review is from: Who Will Hug the Sun? (In My Sister's World) (Kindle Edition)
It took me less than fifteen minutes to read this beautiful story -- perhaps because I got into each picture.
In Spanish the Sun is masculine and the Moon is feminine. I was surprised to read the reverse in English; now I may understand why a car is feminine in the Queen's language.
Do you know what impelled me to buy the book? The title. It intrigued me; the story engulfed this old fellow.
This love story convinced me that Ms Wade knows how to dive into her inner child's fantasies but convey them as the adult she is. The final outcome was excellent.
Grammar and punctuation? Quite flawless.
My congratulations to the sketch artist. (That's me)


  • The Perfect Solution-A Suspense of Choices 
    star star star star star

    This was the first book I read by Ms. Wade. I really enjoyed the storyline and felt that
    the story was real. I sympathized with Catrine, and felt the same anxiety she felt in having her child kidnapped. Even though I never actually experienced that situation, it was one of my biggest fears when my daughter was that age. The story also raised the awareness of mental illness and situations that one who is suffering from the illness may experience. I am late in writing this review on smashwords, but wrote one on amazon. I also read her book of short stories "When One Door Closes" and really enjoyed the follow-up story of Brhin as an adult. KUDOS to you Ms. Wade!!!!!

  •  
  • The Women of the Hill- From the series...Yes, Sam Takes Care of Me 
    star star star star star
    Ms. Wade, you continue to hold my attention with your stories. What I admire about you is that you take everyday life as a foundation. This story of five women was true to
    form. You displayed how in everyday life women continue to do what they need5 to do to maintain their families. I experienced both tears and laughter while reading. I was happy to see those who succeeded in finding happiness, while feeling sorrow for those who lives met with tragedy. What you bring to the table is what I look for in a good read. I will continue to read your work!

  •  
  •  
  • D.N.A. -Nothing Would Ever be the Same 
    star star star star star
    D.N.A. was another example of excellent
    writing by Ms. Wade. She was able to bring a fairy tale ending to a story full of tragedy.
    Debney was a teenager living amongst a dysfunctional family. Though her father truly loved her, he lacked the courage to stand up for her until it was too late. Her mother, a typical "gold digger" put that child through things no 17 year old should experience. With all that Debney had to endure while attending school, her pregnancy, and after finding out the truth about her parentage, I'm really surprised she did not have a nervous breakdown. There was a cloud with a silver lining for her at the end and I was glad that she had true friends (one who may have shunned her in the beginning and one who was in love with her) stood by her through the whole ordeal. I enjoyed the ending very much, like I said in the beginning, she had her fairytale dream come true.

0 comments: